'Tis the season to eat, drink & be beautiful! The holidays are here, and Christmas is so close, you can almost smell the mistletoe you are going to get kissed under. So it's time to make sure your holiday hair and makeup are both party and mistletoe ready!
If you are still looking for just the right style to get in the holiday spirit, then check out some of our favorite beauty trends that will be sure to jingle your belles!
1. Shimmery Smokey Eye Shadow - Creating bold eyes that stand out are a great way to spruce up your holiday look. Using bronze, copper, or colored shimmer eye shadows, will certainly add a unique shine to your festive style.
2. A Rich, Red Pout - You better watch out, you better not cry because when Santa sees that red lipstick pout, he's definitely coming to town. Scarlet, crimson, blush, or ruby; make sure to choose a red matte or shimmer lip color to complete your style.
3. Winged Eye Liner - Give them something to pine over with a set of bold dramatic eyes looking up over a cup of spiked eggnog. Select a black liquid liner to create that smooth flawless line around your eyes and along the crease.
4. Hair Braids & Bows - Oh come let us adore.. hair! Your makeup won't be the only style turning heads this season when you choose a unique style to wrap up your look! Turn an average half or full up-do into a gift to on-lookers by adding a bow or braid with your hair.
5. Stylish & Sparkling Hair Accessories - 'Tis the season to sparkle & look merry & bright with accessories from head to toe! Choose a bold or subtle design that will accent your fashion style and make your look dazzle!
In this video we feature our makeup artist, Natalie, and she is styling some of this years' holiday beauty trends you'll love!