Preparing for your boudoir shoot...
We understand that you may be a little apprehensive about a photo shoot like this, so we have put together a little information on what to expect to help you prepare, relax and enjoy this special experience.
Five - Seven Days Before Your Shoot...
- Make sure your eyebrows are cleanly shaped, waxed, etc.
- If your roots are growing out, schedule a touchup for color and a fresh haircut if you need it.
- Drink LOTS of water for flawless skin.
- Schedule a mani/pedi
- Start using teeth whitening trays if you have them.
- Try cutting back on your salt intake, if you're worried about being bloated.
- Start planning out your outfits, and accessories try them on, dance around!
- Do some scrolling on Pinterest to find poses that you like and save them!
One Day Before Your Shoot...
- Layout your outfits and pack away in an organized fashion, so that when you arrive at your shoot you know what goes together.
- Wash your hair, or schedule a blowout to have it professionally done.
- Shave and moisturize really well.
- Touch up any chipped nail polish.
- Review your pose photos and practice a few in the mirror.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine and go to bed early. Beauty rest is a must!
The Day of Your Shoot...
- Eat a light breakfast when you wake up, don't starve yourself!
- Wear loose-fitting clothes so that you don't get any red marks on your skin - ie. tight bra, socks, jeans, etc.
- Arrive for your hair/makeup appointment with clean dry hair and no makeup. Moisturizer is ok, just no SPF.
- Relax, and be ready to have fun! You are in GREAT hands!